Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jetlag Slideshow

I'm Home!!! Well, the website turned out to be quite a bit more difficult to update compared to what I had expected. I would like to say it was solely because I had very little access to the internet, or time, or funds to pay for the internet (which are all true) but I would have to say the real reason was "indigestion". To consume so much with my eyes in two weeks is going to take a while for me to digest. Anytime I would sit to even just journal I would be at a loss for words even though my mind had a million thoughts.

I think what was so different about this trip, other than China being like nothing I have ever seen, was the ability we were given to see aspects away from just tourism. The studying of business & operations in China was the reason for the many thoughts that were provoked and preconceptions dismissed (all of them).

So until I find some words, here is a slideshow with a few pictures from the trip. China was incredible but I am so happy to be home.

L, Annie



If the slideshow does not start refresh the page or Click here .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Annie G! Lets see some Colorado pics up there next! Great seeing you this past weekend.